Thursday, June 12, 2008

Home from the Bead and Button Show!


Hello and welcome to my new blog! I have to confess that I am very new at this but hope that my little musings are somewhat entertaining and helpful in updating you with what is new in and around my life and studio.

I have just returned from the Bead and Button Show in Milwaukee (my first time there) and I had the time of my life! My fellow booth mates (Stephanie Ann and Michelle Lusk) and I had a blast and we are excited to return to the show next year. We met the most fantastic people and many adventures befell us at the show - most of them good and all exciting! One thing I was not prepared for was the weather. Multiple tornado warnings with several "lock ins" happening on the show floor. Not a bad place to be "stuck" during a storm and I'm sure all the beads helped keep our fabulous customers calm! lol! Hopefully next year will favor us with some sunshine but I'm bringing my ruby slippers with me - just in case!

The purpose of my blog (if, indeed, a blog needs a purpose), is to share with you my inspirations, newest work and upcoming shows and events I will be at. I rarely journal on paper so you may also get some rambling thoughts that spill from my ever creative mind as well as perhaps some photos of my studio or of my beloved dogs who keep me company there.

Please drop in often as I will have news to share a few times a week and if you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear from you!

No comments: