Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm Back!



Ok so I didn't go too far....just took a bit of a break from the studio this summer and fall! Things have been insanely hectic the past few years - all good stuff - just no downtime! So, in order to refuel my creative "think tank" I decided to give myself a rest. Now I'm refreshed, recharged and happily back in the studio once again! Here are two new beads in my favourite styles that I've listed in my Etsy shop for you, ( www.kerribeads.etsy.com ) a feisty raven holding a bright, red berry and a serene swan gliding under a full moon.

More beads to come in the days ahead so keep watchin'!

2 comments:

Chris Hansen said...

Oooh, Kerri, I love your raven and swan beads. (truly, I love ALL of your beads!) Your work is filled with wonderful energy - very feminine, yet earthy and natural as well. Please, please, please post more eye candy!

Melisa Nichols said...

I love your work Kerri! It is so beautiful and inspiring!