Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Glass Line Magazine tutorial and new Classes!!


Hello Everyone!

Well I have certainly been a distracted blogger as of late. A lot has been happening and I will be posting more regularly now to keep you all informed on my newest beads, classes and other exciting, bead related news!

First of all, I have a new, 6 page tutorial on how I make my swan beads featured in the latest issue of Glass Line Magazine! You can purchase a copy through their website at www.hotglass.com (click the header of this post for a direct link to their website!).
I was delighted to see one of my beads featured on the cover and am thrilled with the look of the tutorial! I hope you really enjoy it.

Also, I will be teaching two, 2-day classes at Ed Hoy's International in Chicago in the beginning of June! Class details can be found on their website at http://www.edhoy.com/Class.aspx. These classes are so much fun and I hope to see you there!

More news to come so stay tuned!!!

~Kerri :)

No comments: