Monday, December 7, 2009

For my bird lovin' friends!




Good morning!! Well it's a chilly morning here in BC today - but the sun is going to shine, shine, shine! So far - NO snow!!!! Yay! Snow for me means a day of back-breaking shovelling to carve a path to my studio in the mornings so I'm thrilled I can "commute" to work without the shovel! lol!

The beautiful full moon we've had this past week and the bright blue skies we've been having have inspired my latest beads. Here is another heron awash in richly saturated enamels - oh how I love these colors! Frost-laden trees and a full moon add detail to this star-gazing heron.

I also have a cheeky raven who's prancing in the snow!

I've also listed another eagle with a strong gaze and ruffled feathers......set against an earthy background that resembles riverstone this focal is perfect for the eagle collector on your Christmas list!

I hope you are enjoying the season and finding beauty in every day!

No comments: