Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wilbur the Owl Baby!


Well it finally started snowing today! Not much - which I'm glad for - but a wee sprinkling of white stuff creating a light dusting that resembles powdered sugar over everything. So, back to the studio I go to keep warm by my toasty torch! Lately I've had some adorable little creatures come out of my kiln.....Owl Babies! I just adore making them as each has their own personality and attitude.

I would like to introduce you to Wilbur the Worrisome. He's a rather shy and somewhat nervous little fellow who is forever looking over his shoulder! He would make a wonderful little companion to sit by your computer or he can be wrapped into a pendant and worn as a sweet little necklace. Stay tuned for more of his friends making an appearance soon!

No comments: