Monday, November 9, 2009

I've discovered Twitter!


After much resistance to yet another social media hype, I finally took the plunge to see what all the fuss was about. Well, I have to say I get why it's so popular! It's not only fun to follow the celebs who tweet, but also I get the scoop on the newest beads, findings and jewelry as soon as it's listed. It's sweet to tweet! So, if you care to follow me down the rabbit hole, you can access my Tweets here; http://twitter.com/kerribeads
I'll be posting about new beads (of course!), studio news and other tidbits from my life (however boring it may be!)

Now on to more *ahem* serious matters.....beads! I have a new Friesian focal available today - this one has the kindest expression and the long curly mane these horses are famous for. Enjoy!

No comments: