Monday, November 30, 2009

November Ravens



I can't believe that November is almost over! Christmas is just around the corner and thankfully the snow is holding out for a bit. The sun is shining today and it's a beautiful warm day. Last year at this time we had mountains of snow! I'll keep my fingers crossed that we get this good weather a little longer....

Lately I've been out of the studio and focusing on getting my next two tutorials finished. I am releasing my new Landscape Raven Tutorial in the next week or so and my Honeybee tutorial will be released mid-December. These tutorials are coinciding with two magazines and I will write more about that when they hit the newsstands. Lots of exciting news!
In the meantime, here are some more ravens in the shop today - these two have gotten the last red berries of the season and are looking rather delighted with their finds!

Stay tuned for more new beads this week!

No comments: