Wednesday, December 31, 2008

At Year's End.......


I can't believe that the end of 2008 is actually upon us. Looking back, this has been a year full of amazingly exciting events and the toughest of challenges as well! I have learned a lot over the course of these adventures, and feel decidedly blessed to have the life I lead and the freedom to follow my passion each and every day. As I write this, the sun is shining, the snow is melting, and I am getting ready to head out to the studio and flex my creative muscles at the torch! I'm excited to wake up each day and get to work - because my work is play to me and I love every single moment of it! I want to thank each and every one of you who has collected my beads over the course of the year, or simply sent me a note or took the time to drop by my bead booth at one of my shows and say hello! It's because of you that I do what I love to do each day and I couldn't do it without you!

I hope the year ahead brings you all of the things your heart desires, and inspired moments of creative joy that make each day something to look forward to!

See you next year!

No comments: