Monday, December 29, 2008

Too much snow!


Well I guess lately I haven't been living up to the title of my blog........"the daily bead!" lol! Ah well, it's been a hectic holiday season and here on the west coast of BC we've had record amounts of snow the past few weeks. I spent Christmas Day shoveling a path to the studio and was so exhausted by the time I got there that I spent the day on the couch - no energy for beads! Oh well, it was nice to have some much needed down-time and I'm happily back at the torch again and rejoicing in the warmer weather that has arrived to help melt all this white stuff.

Yesterday was so beautifully sunny that I had hopes of an early Spring.........wishful thinking, I know! But with those bright and cheery thoughts I found myself making honeybees again! They always make me happy and even though they are quite challenging to make, they are a lot of fun. So, you will be seeing a few more of these happy little guys in my Etsy store and I hope they make you think of warmer days to come!

No comments: